the blues experiment part IV: balboa & beach



Thursday afternoon at the Experiment, and Balboa Power Hour! Oh wow, I really needed this. After a few days of intense bluesing, I felt bursting with joy in the balboa. And to my surprise, I felt almost as much as home in bal as I do in blues. Here are some other beautiful bal dancers:













Other people used that afternoon hour to read ...



... or play board games ...


... or listen to Virginias boobs?


I may or may not have started this petition to get a second balboa power hour. :) (I am happy to report that whoever started this was successful in their attempt. :))


And then, a beach walk before the afternoon session.










I think you can see why I fell for this beach so quickly.

Della Reese | Some Of My Best Friends Are the Blues

No comments :

Post a Comment