more larking around in northern england




After my two weeks in the States, I arrived at Gatwick airport and promptly took the train north, to spend another ten days with Liam. Because I can, and because everything is better with Liam.

I felt I had run out of photography a little bit after having seen so many new things and taken so many photos lately, so I only got a handful of photos in those ten days. Here they are:



To be honest, it's going to be a while before I tire of taking this man's photo.



We went to Mersey Swing's 5th year anniversary in Liverpool. It's probably the warmest, friendliest dance scene I've ever been in. They are doing a lot of things right.


I sang a couple of songs with David Broad, so much fun!


The next day we went to Manchester to see the Hallé Orchestra perform Thrills, chills and spills, which was lovely. I really enjoyed it. And it was very comforting, for me, to be in an environment as incredibly familiar as a concert hall with a symphony orchestra, in this strange country that is not my own.



Afterward we went out for the most delicious cocktails I've had in a long while.


Sunday dancing at Tipple Step in Manchester.


I love this overgrown garden!


And here's me!

the Schwings | Is This Love

No comments :

Post a Comment