saturday at hygge blues



Waking up next to this disgustingly gorgeous person on a weekend where you thought you'd wake up without him = <3

After a long lazy morning, there were classes:





SO good to have brilliant live music like this (Stefano Ronchi and Shawn Hershey) in class!

And in the evening, there was dancing:




There were showcases:








More lovely, lovely dancing:





Ruth with her personal collection of Swedish people:


And Christoffer Johansson played:



And I sang Trouble in Mind with him and had a blast. I just love this music so much, and singing with a musician like Christoffer makes it even easier to just sink into the music, be the music. Also: I felt showered with love. There were a lot of people there who had seen me perform at other events, and when I got up to sing, I saw so much delight and joy in people's faces! (It was a surprise, I hadn't told anyone before - I met Christoffer earlier in the day when he was there for the soundcheck, and that's when we decided it would be a fun thing to do, so it was all rather spontaneous.) I can't believe I'm at a place in my life now where people see me as a singer. I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Big Daddy Wilson | Give Me One Reason

No comments :

Post a Comment