a day in stockholm



It may seem like all we did during the Snowball was dance, eat, and sleep. That is mostly true. But there was this one day where we managed to actually get out on the town! I can hardly believe it.


I was like, "I'm going to Fotografiska, company would be great!". My crew decided to join me. <3


I didn't love any of the exhibitions this time, but I enjoyed all of them.


Tired sweethearts!




When we were done at the museum, Julia took us to Älskade Traditioner for waffles. Which we were all very happy about. Also, not an ugly place:





And when we were full (halloumi, avocado & pico de gallo for me, thank you) I took them to Stockholm's best chocolate place:



This hot chocolate is so. Incredibly. Good.

(Excuse the weird hair, this hair is so much harder to do when washed, so basically ... don't wash it.)



Sebastian & Florence practising her Swedish in a book called Trouble in the Chocolate Factory. Too cute!


MORE


Very, very soon people started falling into piles. We were fairly tired at this point. :)



And then, after this lovely day, I pointed my friends in the direction of the tube, and chose to walk back to the hotel, so that I could have a winter afternoon walk through Stockholm with my long distance boyfriend in my ear.

No comments :

Post a Comment