the spoonful 2017 part III



Let's start the day with a puppy pile. :)


And Sunday classes!



This weekend really passed too quickly. Before you know it it's time to say the thank yous.



I think we ate at this pub every day? :)


Oh, Voodoo Rooms, how I love you! Such a great place to have the last dance night of a weekend like this.

So, dancing:















And hanging out:





These should be a GIF. :)


Party in the DJ booth!



Oh, dance photography, you have my heart. Please keep hiring me to photograph dance events so I can keep doing this forever!
No, but seriously; I am humbled by the amount of love I've gotten for my photos from the Spoonful. It's dawning on me that people really do appreciate what I do. And people have been giving me the most beautiful compliments for my work. I'm so delighted. <3



Thank you Spoonful Gals for everything!



The day after, we met up at a pub which had a cinema in a back room. How great is that?! I wish I could have stayed all day, but we had a flight to catch; next year, remind me that I'll need to stay an extra day in Edinburgh, so that it doesn't end so fast. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment