the spoonful 2017 part I



I think I said what I wanted to say about the Spoonful in this post, so I won't say it again; I'll just show the photos. (If the photos don't show my love for this amazing dance, then I don't know what does.)





Thursday night was the warmup welcome dance. So good to see everyone again.


You killin' it here!



Scottish Storytelling with Gordon during the Friday lunch break - too good.


Also, getting to spend time with the amazingness that is Anna and Ryan. More of these people in my life please!

And then, dancing (all of my photos ended up in a photo album on facebook - these are just a few of my personal favorites, because this is my personal blog, so I can do that. :)):
















Oh, and Blues for Humanity. :)


I think this is the most accurate round of Cards for Humanity I have ever seen. :)


Also, this. :)

Duke Ellington | Echoes of Harlem

No comments :

Post a Comment