a sunday in amsterdam



On our Sunday morning in Amsterdam we were invited to breakfast in the garden by our host, Karien. So lovely!


Then we went to class and then it was lunch time.


Our fabulous organiser, Dorine!


After lunch I skipped class to sit outside and talk to Dáire, because he's awesome.


Later (after some well needed rest/ sleep back at the apartment) Mattias and I went to dinner. We walked to this place called Foodhallen, which was really great!



Sooo much good food to choose from.




I asked Mattias to take my picture. It's really hard being photographed!


... Oh well, you can see what I look like at least. :)


And then we walked to the evening venue.


And was met by the sweet sounds from this man's guitar and voice. Mattias and I listened for about 30 seconds, then looked at each other an nodded. Meaning: Right - when do we get him to Gothenburg? He was very reluctant to travel, but don't worry, we'll get him here so that you can dance to his music, too. Duketown Slim - so good!


Francesca. <3



Annette DJ:ed in the break and it was AWESOME. She played all the songs I needed to hear and I had the BEST dance night.



Thank yous and goodbyes must be said by the end of the night, whether we want to or not.


The Gentle Sorrows say thank you and goodbye, too! It was a lovely gig and a lovely weekend (and I am so happy I got to share it with Mattias. Traveling with him is the best).


And then, when we get back to the apartment in the middle of the night, Mattias needs to eat. As always. :) (Here is a good one from back in the day, EBI 2014. :))

GIVERS | Up Up Up - Body Language Remix

No comments :

Post a Comment